Out of total 1 lakhs postal votes, 31,000 postal votes have been cast in Delhi Assembly Elections. 19807 government workers and 3799 policemen have cast their votes for Delhi Elections. Nearly 1 lakh goverments servants and policemen will be carrying charge in Delhi Assembly elections. Last date for Postal Voting will be 30 November as announced by Election Commission.
More Political Updates
- Price of non-subsidised LPG cylinder hiked by Rs 16.50.Each non-subsidised 14.2-kg cooking gas cylinder will now cost Rs 922.50 in Delhi.
- Aam Aadmi Party protest at Haryana CM Bhupendra Singh Hooda's residence at Chandigarh. AAP poses 10 questions to Haryana CM about corruption in state. CLICK HERE to read questions raised.
- Delhi BJP leader Rambeer Singh Bidhuri caught in a sting operation meeting congress MLA's for govt formation in Delhi.'News Express' channel did this sting on 24th June 2014.
- Arvind Kejriwal and Yogendra Yadav reached Jantar Mantar to meet rape victims and their families from Bhagana in Haryana.
- Egg thrown at AAP leader Kumar Vishwas in Lucknow.
- Senior TV journalist Ashutosh formally joins AAP.
- Stampede at 'Janta Darbar' Outside Secretariat, Kejriwal left within 15 minutes.
- Kejriwal targets for 1 crore Aam Aadmi Party members by January 26. Launched a number for AAP membership.
- S K Shrivastava takes over as Delhi Chief Secretary.
- KJP president BS Yeddyurappa formally joined BJP with two party MLAs.
- Delhi govt's Anti-corruption help line gets more than 150 calls in 3 hours since 8 AM today.
- Delhi Jal Board Seizes 22 Tube-wells in South Delhi
- Raj Thackeray's attack on Narendra Modi, Leave the CM post immediately to become PM.
- Renowned TV Journalist Ashutosh resigned from IBN7, likely to join AAP
- Kejriwal launches Helpline number 011-27357169 for Delhiites. He says, "now every Delhiites would be an Anti Corruption Officer."
- View All News
OPERATION DELHI BY NEWS EXPRESS
Will Price hike impact on coming assembly elections?
Recent Opinion Polls
- Kejriwal's Letter to PM
- Public Hearing Should Not be Organized on Streets- Kiran Bedi
- Modi Should be The Nation's Next Prime Minister- Kiran Bedi
- Khobragade's Return A Defeat To The Nation: Yashwant Sinha
- Agree with PM That Good Days are Ahead – Modi
- UP Ministers Leaves On 5-Nation Tour, Draws Opposition's Criticism
- BJP and RSS are Frustrated By Emergence of AAP: Prashant Bhushan
- Priyanka Gandhi Holds Crucial Congress Meet
- Delhi Law Minister Needs to Understand Separation of Powers: Manish Tiwari
- BJP Seeks Clarification over Alleged LeT Contact with Riot Victims