Case registered against 2 candidates of AAP for violation of code of conduct. Gulab Singh Yadav from Matiala and Mukesh Dagar from Nagafgarh are booked under defacement act for advertising at illegal places. Posted on: 6 October 2013 by: Election News India
More Political Updates
More Political Updates
- Egg thrown at AAP leader Kumar Vishwas in Lucknow.
- Senior TV journalist Ashutosh formally joins AAP.
- Stampede at 'Janta Darbar' Outside Secretariat, Kejriwal left within 15 minutes.
- Kejriwal targets for 1 crore Aam Aadmi Party members by January 26. Launched a number for AAP membership.
- S K Shrivastava takes over as Delhi Chief Secretary.
- KJP president BS Yeddyurappa formally joined BJP with two party MLAs.
- Delhi govt's Anti-corruption help line gets more than 150 calls in 3 hours since 8 AM today.
- Delhi Jal Board Seizes 22 Tube-wells in South Delhi
- Raj Thackeray's attack on Narendra Modi, Leave the CM post immediately to become PM.
- Renowned TV Journalist Ashutosh resigned from IBN7, likely to join AAP
- Kejriwal launches Helpline number 011-27357169 for Delhiites. He says, "now every Delhiites would be an Anti Corruption Officer."
- Kejriwal lauds NCC role in National Building and said NCC is doing a commendable job in motivating youth by providing them leadership skills to lead the country in all walks of life.
- AAP's Kaushambi Office ransacked over Prashant Bhushan's comments on Kashmir issue.
- Former BJP MLA Ram Niwas Goyal resigned from the post of Shahdara's BJP president and party membership, joins AAP
- AAP will fight on all the 80 seats of Utter Pradesh in upcoming Lok Sabha Polls.
- View All News
BJP Leaders with Modi Cap
AAP Opinion Poll
Recent Opinion Polls
- Public Hearing Should Not be Organized on Streets- Kiran Bedi
- Modi Should be The Nation's Next Prime Minister- Kiran Bedi
- Khobragade's Return A Defeat To The Nation: Yashwant Sinha
- Agree with PM That Good Days are Ahead – Modi
- UP Ministers Leaves On 5-Nation Tour, Draws Opposition's Criticism
- BJP and RSS are Frustrated By Emergence of AAP: Prashant Bhushan
- Priyanka Gandhi Holds Crucial Congress Meet
- Delhi Law Minister Needs to Understand Separation of Powers: Manish Tiwari
- BJP Seeks Clarification over Alleged LeT Contact with Riot Victims
- Laskar-e-Taiba Approached us to join them : Muzaffarnagar Riot Victims